Thursday, January 2, 2020


Thankfulness

 Each day when I wake up in the morning and put my feet on the floor, I’m reminded how blessed my life has been.

 I can never remember not having a roof over my head, food on my table, shoes on my feet, and friends during the Sunshine and rain of my life, “What a blessing”.

Many changes have taken place over the years..

We have come from the horse and buggy days, to modern day cars that are programmed with computers and loaded with fancy gadgets that mystify me.

Car manufactures predict we will have driverless cars in a few more years, my mind can barley comprehend such a thing.
I struggle to program a phone today that’s how far behind I am.

And computers left me behind long ago.

People have changed about as much as the technology.
Many think more about themselves than they do others.
With all the changes taking place I sometimes wonder if we’re going in the right direction.

Only time will tell I guess.

My hope is that where ever the future takes us; I will always be able to keep my heart of thankfulness for the privileged to being a part of it.

A GLIMPSE OF YESTERDAY--- Coleman Schell

No comments:

Post a Comment