Sunday, January 5, 2020



My Grandfather George Parman was someone, I looked up to.He had wisdom far beyond most people of his generation.
He and I had many conversations before His passing.
One conversation we had in 1959, Grandfather told me, mark my words Coleman, one day the United States Government will go broke, and moral decay will be great in our Country.

I can’t believe how fast his prophecy is being fulfilled, word for word today, as I write this.
For nearly one hundred years, the United States of America has led the world.

Its citizens have enjoyed unprecedented levels of freedom and liberty.

And the highest standard of living ever experienced under human governance. 
 
Could all of that be slipping away, I can see signs as my grandfather did that say YES.


A GLIMPSE OF YESTERDAY---Coleman Schell

No comments:

Post a Comment