Monday, May 25, 2015

Sharing Wisdom





 Now in my seventy's I reflect back on wise  spiritual leadership, from those who  had a positive  impact on my life.

In the Bible we observed some of the ways spiritual leaders can help us grow.


They encourage us--- they build solid spiritual structures into our lives---and they have a listening ear... when we hurt.

King Solomon wisely observed some of their ways
In Ecclesiastes 12:11  When he pinned these words.


The words of the wise are like goads, and the words of scholars are well-driven nails, given by one shepherd. 

My father taught me how to have high standards of honesty, discipline, and self respect.

My mother instilled into my life the beauty of love, and  having a humble heart.


My Pastor taught  and demonstrated to me the blessing of helping others.

Three great people... each one building on what the other had done.


  The wisdom they each gave has been a tremendous blessing  over the years.

And to this day I've never proven either one of them wrong.

The well-driven nails of wisdom they used, have, stood the test of time.


Until next time,  God Bless.


Coleman Schell 



No comments:

Post a Comment