Thursday, April 2, 2015

A Peaceful Stroll




Growing up I remember how peaceful it was walking by a  stream of water, with riffling bubbly sounds that it made,  rushing over the rocks.

Stopping sometimes for a bit putting my feet in the cool water and sit there still, and listen to God for awhile.

When ever a thought intruded the quietness, you could place it on a leave, lay it in the stream and watch it as it floated down the stream and disappear into the distance.

In my mind I  can imagine  no greater peace and quietness anywhere on earth .

Moments like these; taught me the value of time alone with God.

King David put it into words much better than I could ever do; when he wrote the; Psalm 23.

He said the Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul.    

This Easter take time out from your busy schedule... sit down some where that is quite and peaceful... and enjoy His presence and what He did for us on the cross.



And while you are there...May you find the renewal of hope, health, love and the wonderful spirit of God bubbling up... all over again in your heart.


"HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE"

Until Next Time.  God Bless.

Coleman Schell






No comments:

Post a Comment