Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Times When Life Seems Hard




We’ve all probably had some days (and maybe even a few  years) when life for various reasons didn't seem to be going our way!

Have you ever been there ?

I’ve had my share of those times, where I felt like nothing was working and everything was totally out of whack.

 I’ve even had some frustrating days where I just couldn't seem to get anything accomplished.

Today was one of those days. I got out of bed and started getting dressed, when a pain shot thru my back leaving me unable to do hardly anything for a few hours. 

Thank God for the doctors at  Emergency care and my family  doctor  and eight weeks of therapy.

I'm good to go again; it amazes me at the good things the medical field can do to help us now a days.

In the grand scheme of things though, a stressful day or two doesn’t have to impact life or eternity all that much.

Its in those relentless  times of sickness, financial stress, marriage strain, and so forth that the stress and frustration can seem overwhelming.

Here are a few things I’ve learned in difficult times
that have helped me and I pray they help you as well!

Most of the time what happens to us, we seldom have much control over, but we can always control how we choose to respond.

Every difficulty in your life, whether big or small, is something God will use to produce more strength, faith and perseverance in you, if you let Him!

 I find in difficult moments when I choose to stop complaining about the things that went wrong.

And begin to give thanks to God for the  things that went right, the parts that seem so bad, start seeming much less significant.

Regardless of how much I dislike unexpected problems.

I find  they always seem to work out  for the good, if we  stay calm and put our faith and  trust  in God, and let Him fight our battles  for us.


Until Next Time,   God Bless.

Coleman  Schell


P.S. This Meditation was written the second week of November 2014 when the back injury occurred, I am blessed to be fully recovered  and enjoying good health  again. (Thank You Lord)














No comments:

Post a Comment