Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Thankfulness




Each day when I wake up and put my feet on the floor, I'm reminded how blessed my life has been.

 I can never remember not having a roof over my head, food on my table, shoes on my feet, and friends during the Sunshine and rain of my life, "What a blessing".

I started posting "My Meditations" in February of 2014 the year of our Lord, and my blessings just seem to continue, as I share  with you each week, the wonderful life, God has blessed me with.

So many of you have written comments concerning, "My Meditations" your comments have blessed me beyond measure, (Thank You so much for each one you have written).

I never knew my life  story's would ever be of interest to anyone.

As I write them I pray over each one that God will bless each of you as you read them, things seems so much different from the childhood I grew up in  to the world we live in today. 

I'm amazed, I can still recall and put into words, the way life used to be for me, and my family.

Hopefully, in 2015 God will allow me to write a few more of them.

Its a joy to share with you, what God has done with my life, I can never thank Him enough.

As this year ends, and we start a new one, best wishes to you, and your family for a Prosperous, Healthy and happy New Year.

Until next time,  God bless.



Coleman Schell













 

No comments:

Post a Comment