Monday, July 28, 2014

Traveling






During my life time, I have traveled many miles and visited lots of scenic places through out America, there are so many beautiful places to visit, I hope you have gotten to see some of them by now yourself.

Each time I planed a trip I would sit down and figure out where I wanted to go and what I would need  to take for the journey.

Preparing for Heaven is much like taking a journey, first you must decide you want to go there, next you must pick up  your ticket.

But wait you may say How will I purchase a ticket to Heaven ? Can you buy it by being a good person ? Or going to Church or acting religious ? Or giving money or volunteering your time to help others?

The Bible says none of these will suffice, because the ticket to Heaven is expensive------far to expensive for any human being to afford.

Does that mean we can never go there?  No----and the reason is because, Someone else has already purchased the ticket for us.

That person was Jesus Christ and the price of the ticket He purchased for you and I, cost Him dearly, He paid for it with His own blood on the cross at Calvary

Today He offers each of us, the ticket to Heaven free and fully paid for, Why anyone would refuse such an offer, is beyond my understanding.


For the kingdom of heaven is as a man traveling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.          Mat. 25:14

I'm glad I got to do most of my traveling, while I was young.

 Today driving isn't as much fun for me as it use to be.

I would recommend doing your driving and touring while you are young, and book your trip to Heaven as soon as possible. 



Coleman Schell

No comments:

Post a Comment