Monday, July 7, 2014

A summer day walk in Warren Michigan




A beautiful summer day, "Oh my", but was it ever windy this morning on my walk.  At times it blew me right along.  I listened to the wind making different sounds,  through the trees, some of them rubbing against each other. 

 With this display of the wind and  nature, Summer is showing its self in a special way today.  I don't know what kind of flowers those were  that i just passed but they were pretty.

One man out walking his dog, was holding steady to the reign as they hurried  along.

 A Red Winged Black bird  was  having trouble navigating the wind, and a couple of robust Robins were walking instead of flying, Some rather noisy geese honked,  as the breeze carried them off of their course overhead.

Summer time here is a special time of year and can be windy as well at times.  We have four distinct seasons in Michigan.  The winters are long and cold, but when summer finally rolls around, we're ready to enjoy it.
 

I can't wait for my next walk, I love the adventures of walking, being part of  nature,  feeling the wind blowing in your face, hearing the chirping sounds of the birds, and seeing Gods grand display of nature .

 Happy Summer everyone !!!



Coleman Schell

No comments:

Post a Comment