Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wonderful Mother




My mother had a unique gift of telling stories. She could tell them in such a way that they seem to come alive, while you were listening to them. 

She is now in heaven and if my heart tells me correctly, she is telling the little children up there,  the same story's she told us while she was here.

 Most likely shes still using her wonderful talent, the Lord gave her to use for his glory.

 When I excepted Christ into my heart, this favorite song  of hers, reminds me of her  story telling, when I hear it.

    I love to tell the story,
    ’Twill be my theme in glory
    To tell the old, old story
      of Jesus and His love.


Many years have passed since she left us, and her children have long gone their way, but the stories still remain in our hearts, as though she were telling them afresh today.


Mother I hope you know what your life and stories meant  to us.  Thank you Lord for giving us such a wonderful Mother.



 HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOTHER!   AND TO ALL THE  OTHER MOMS IN OUR GREAT COUNTRY. ESPECIALLY TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE READING THIS  MEDITATION TODAY.  HAVE A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED DAY.


Coleman Schell





No comments:

Post a Comment