Thursday, April 17, 2014

Prophecy




My Grandfather George Parman was a man I looked up to as a youngster. He had wisdom far beyond his age. He and I had many talks before His passing, one conversation in particular remains vivid in my memory.

This is the one,I remember so well, mark my words Coleman, one day the United States Government will go broke, and the moral decay of the nation will be great, this prediction or prophecy was in the nineteen sixty's.

As I look back on our talks, I can't believe how fast this prophecy is being fulfilled today, word for word.

 Looking at my country today I see it unraveling
right before my very eyes, which bring these scriptures to mind.


Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; whatever a man sows that he will also reap.” (Gal .6:7 NKJV) These words of the Apostle Paul could also be applied to the United States of America; whatever a nation sows, that a nation will reap. 

For nearly one hundred years, the United States of America has led the world.

 Citizens of the USA have enjoyed unprecedented levels of freedom and liberty, and the highest standard of living ever experienced under human governance. 
 
Could all of that be slipping away? I see signs as my grandfather did that say "YES".

will you join me on this Good Friday and Easter Sunday in praying for America and its people,  that we may get our hearts right with God and avoid the great catastrophe that is most surely to happen if we don't?

Millions of people in our country who acknowledge Easter Sunday as a day of celebration and who briefly turn their attention to stories about Jesus, but who do not personally "Know Him and the power of His resurrection."  ( Philippians 3:10 ) 


Thank you Grandfather for your words of wisdom.
may we take heed to them.



Coleman Schell


No comments:

Post a Comment