Thursday, March 6, 2014

Life In Christ Works !



Does Christianity work ? Does anything really happen when a person repents of sin and receives Christ by faith ?

I can only tell you that it worked in my own life. I was reared during the Depression on a farm in Kentucky
My parents weren't able to give me all the advantages most young people enjoy today.

I grew up in a Christian home, by the time I was 21
I wasn't much into religion the church or the Bible.
But one Sunday morning I committed my life to Jesus Christ and He gave me a whole new direction.

My life suddenly had more joy in it than I had ever known, my attitude toward others changed. I began to seek God's will instead of my own way, no I didn't become perfect but my life was changed.

I've traveled across most of America some of Canada,  and spent a few days in Mexico and I can honestly say I have never met anyone who regretted giving his or her life to Christ. And neither will you.

No comments:

Post a Comment