Tuesday, March 11, 2014





 HOW QUICKLY OPINIONS CHANGE

I Love cheering for my favorite baseball team the Detroit Tigers especially when they are winning, but my interest starts waning a bit when they are losing.

It's easy rooting for a team when they are popular and playing well.

When Jesus entered Jerusalem for the passover feast His popularity was at an all time high,  by the end of the week the same people's opinions had changed and they were demanding that He be crucified.

I'd like to think if I had been in that crowd I would have been a loyal fan and would have followed Jesus all the way to the cross but knowing my track record with my sports team, I might not have.
 

 Christ deserves full time followers are you one of His fans today? Are you cheering for Him to win  the hearts of your loved ones? Your friends at work, your class mates, those you come in contact with everyday.

If you are a loyal fan you will be faithful with praying and  cheering for Him, you will not waiver in your effort to be a true follower of His ,even when the world is cold and en- different to our Saviour.

Are you His faithful fan or a fair whether one?

No comments:

Post a Comment