Sunday, May 19, 2013

WORDS OF THE WISE



Now in my seventy's I reflect back on wise  spiritual leadership, people that had a positive  impact on my life.

In the Bible we observed some of the ways spiritual leaders can help us grow--- they encourage us--- they build solid spiritual structures into our lives---and they have a listening ear when we hurt.

King Solomon wisely observed some of their ways
In Ecclesiastes 12:11 He wrote it this way;
The words of the wise are like goads, and the words of scholars are well-driven nails, given by one shepherd. 

My father taught me high standards on honesty, discipline, and self respect.

My mother instilled me to love others, and have a humble heart.

One of my Pastors taught me the love of helping others.

What a privilege to have been led and mentored by the words of the wise

May our words cast light on the heart of God and His wisdom. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment