Friday, June 1, 2012

WHOM DO YOU TRUST

Some years ago some one gave a little girl a dollar. She took it to her father and said  "Father will you keep this for me" but in a little while she came back and said thanks for keeping my dollar father "But I'd better keep my own dollar" She tucked it in her pocket and went out to play. In a little while she came back with tears in her eyes saying "Father I lost my dollar can you help me find it" How often we commit our burdens to the Lord and then fail to trust Him, by taking matters into our own hands. Then when we have messed things up, we pray "Oh Lord help me I'm in trouble" The choice is yours. Do you want to tust your life in Gods "Pocket" Or keep it in your own? The Bible promise is true. "Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust."

PSALMS  40:4


No comments:

Post a Comment